- Delicate-looking herb with a strong fragrance
- Can be used as a wonderful addition to a variety of dishes
- An excellent source of Vitamin K and a great source of iron, calcium and manganese.
- Thyme helps in sustaining powerful, healthy bones and preventing bone diseases
- Thyme is also rich in Vitamin A which is a fat soluble vitamin and an antioxidant.
- Deficiency of iron can cause anaemia, exhaustion and increased susceptibility to infection.
- Bring your food to life with the very best spice and seasoning.